According to Article 13 of the regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal of Law of the European Union L 119 of 04.05.2016), we would like to inform you that:
- the administrator of your personal data is Adrian Furman, e-mail: contact@AdrianFurman.com;
- the data will be processed in order to pursue legitimate legal interests, in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. By legitimate interests, we understand: investigation and defense against claims, marketing of services, detection and prevention of fraud, creation of analysis and statistics of network traffic. Data provided voluntarily via e-mail will be used to reply to the received message.
- personal data may be transferred to third parties, and these will only be entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions or entities providing maintenance, telecommunications and similar services - in order to properly provide you with services. In addition, the data will be shared with Google Analytics in order to analyze website traffic and create statistics.The rules for collecting and processing data by Google are available at: www.google.com/intl/pl/policies/privacy/partners/
- The data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area in connection with entrusting them to Google
- personal data will be processed until the existence of legitimate legal interests or, if applicable - until receipt of your objection;
- personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling;
- providing personal data is voluntary, but required to achieve the purposes described in this information, and failure to provide them will result in the inability to achieve the above-mentioned purposes.
Please be advised that you have the right to:
- request from the administrator to access personal data that concern you,
- request the rectification of your personal data,
- request the deletion of your data,
- request to limit the processing of these data
- object to the processing of your data,
- submit a complaint to the supervisory body, which at the date of writing this message is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
In order to provide you with the highest level of service, we use cookie files. Using our website means that they will be stored on your device. You can change your browser settings at any time.
The website www.adrianfurman.com uses two types of cookies:
- performance cookies (collecting information on how visitors use the website, e.g. the most visited pages, error messages, etc.),
- functional cookies (saving user settings, e.g. language, consents, etc.), such as:
- session cookies - these are temporary information stored in the browser's memory until the end of the session, i.e. closing it.
We would also like to inform you that changes to the cookie settings may affect some of the website's functionalities.